Score a 300% Bonus for Playing Online Poker with Bitcoin
These days, you can play online poker for real money anywhere and anytime. All you need to do is log on to an online poker site and there will be tables waiting. What a time to be alive!
Now, this has been made even easier, thanks to the rise of playing online poker with Bitcoin. This cutting edge crypto is one of the most advanced and secure currencies available. As such, it’s removed most of the risk associated with making online payments and transfers.
Here at Ignition Casino, we’re big believers in the benefits of playing online poker with Bitcoin. We’re sure it’s the way of the future and the best way to play online poker for real money. That’s why we offer bonuses of up to 300% for new players who deposit using Bitcoin.
The Benefits of Playing Online Poker with Bitcoin
Before you can play online poker for real money, you need to transfer funds into your account. This is usually a complicated and time-consuming process, as you verify the payment, and the transaction is processed. Often, this is made even worse by credit card companies who require confirmation of the deposit.
This is a lot to go through just to play online poker!
However, when you play online poker with Bitcoin, the whole process is much smoother. As a decentralised, secure currency, you can transfer it privately and anonymously. Transfers are also almost immediate, there are usually minimal fees, and everything is held in your digital wallet.
It really is a new world with Bitcoin. That being said, we understand that not everyone is across, or completely comfortable with, cryptos. But, don’t worry, we’re here to help!
If you’re interested in playing online poker with Bitcoin but aren’t sure where to start, check out our Bitcoin FAQs. These can be found in our Help Center and explain everything you need to know about Bitcoin. This includes an overview of what it is and how it works, as well as how to make a deposit.
Play Online Poker with Bitcoin at Ignition Casino
If we’ve sold you on using Bitcoin to play online poker, you just need to follow these simple steps:
- Set up your Ignition Casino account: If you’re new to Ignition, you’ll need to set up your account before you can play online poker for real money. This is a fairly straightforward process. Just click “Join”, follow the prompts to enter your details, and click “Register”.
- Set up your digital wallet and open an exchange account: Your Bitcoin will be kept in your digital wallet, so you’ll need to set this up first. You’ll also need to sign up for an account with a crypto exchange, which is where you’ll buy your Bitcoin.
- Buy your Bitcoin: After you set up your accounts, use your credit card to purchase the amount of Bitcoin you would like. Once this is credited to your exchange account, transfer it to your digital wallet for use as a payment method.
- Deposit into your Ignition Casino account: This gives you the cash to play online poker for real money. It can also earn you a sweet Welcome Bonus.
Supercharging Your Wins and Withdrawals
When you play online poker with Bitcoin, your funds will be deposited almost immediately. This means no waiting around for your credit to clear. You can head straight to the tables and get on your winning way.
All going well, after spending some time playing online poker for real money, your account should look pretty healthy. If so, you’ll probably want to turn some of this into cold hard cash. The good news here is Bitcoin is just as good for withdrawals as it is for deposits.
In fact, Bitcoin is one of the best ways to withdraw from your Ignition account. In addition to being almost instant, the minimum withdrawal amount is $20. We also won’t charge any withdrawal fees and you can make withdrawals as frequently as every three days.
Win Big with Ignition Casino’s Online Poker Tournaments
Want to win big while playing online poker for real money? Online poker tournaments are probably your best bet.
While these usually take a little longer to play, the pay-off is definitely worth it. Most online poker tournaments involve a large number of players, each of whom pays a buy in. These buy ins combine to make the total prize pool, which is split between the players that go the distance.
This means that, if you’re the overall winner – or even make the final table – you’re in for a big collect. This is particularly true for our biggest online poker tournaments, like our Million Dollar Event. How would you like a slice of the $1,000,000+ total prize pool?
Securing Your Winnings by Withdrawing to Bitcoin
So, you’ve been playing online poker with Bitcoin and have had a big win. What do you do next?
Chances are, you’ll “reinvest” some on some of your other favourite casino games. But, the rest you’ll want to protect by pulling it out of your account. You might even want to secure it further by converting your wins back to Bitcoin.
Thankfully, this is a fairly easy exchange. Here’s what you need to do:
- Confirm your digital wallet address – we’ll need these details so we know where to send the transfer.
- Request the withdrawal – visit your profile and click “Withdraw”, select “Withdraw with Bitcoin”, and provide the required details.
- Receive your Bitcoin – your withdrawal may take 24-48 hours to land in your digital wallet.
One small thing to note – while we won’t charge you fees for withdrawing to Bitcoin, your digital wallet provider might. However, these will usually be less than a dollar.