How Do You Deposit Real Money and Win at Online Poker
Free online poker is fun when you’re just practicing, but when you’re ready to win cash money, only real online poker will do. Here at Ignition Casino you can deposit real money using many convenient options. Then, get right into cash games and a variety of online poker tournaments to suit every play style. Whether you’re a big stacker ready to take on high buy-in tables or you’re a novice grinder looking to get a handle on the game and start piling up small wins, we have all the action you could ever want.
But it all starts with a real money deposit, and for that, one method is best: Bitcoin.
The Best Way to Deposit Real Money and Play Online Poker
Okay, so If you’re new to Bitcoin, we have good news for you: it’s not as complicated as it seems. In fact, people around the world have been using Bitcoin to make purchases and payments for years now – and we promise that not all of them are tech wizards. Instead, they used a few simple steps to get their hands on some Bitcoin. Then use it as money for whatever transactions they please.
Everything is laid out in our Bitcoin Help Center and FAQ. We answer common questions and provide helpful guides that give you each of the steps to make a Bitcoin deposit. The process is actually pretty simple. Here’s what you need to do to get started playing real online poker with Bitcoin:
- Get a digital wallet. A new digital wallet is a lot like your physical wallet. It will hold your Bitcoin. Yours will start out empty, and we’ll fill it later (hopefully with lots of real online poker winnings).
- Open a Bitcoin exchange account. Bitcoin is purchased on a cryptocurrency exchange market. This is where you can use your traditional real money (e.g. from your credit card) to buy Bitcoin. CryptoVantage has a number of secure, reputable, and trustworthy exchanges.
- Buy your Bitcoin. Once you have a new exchange account setup, you can use it to buy Bitcoin for money using your credit card or other financial accounts. Get ready to kiss free online poker goodbye! Purchase as much as you like for your first real money deposit, and then you’re ready to make a transfer.
- Transfer Bitcoin to your wallet. Okay, you have Bitcoin in your exchange account. Now you need to transfer it to your digital wallet that you got ready in step one. That sad empty wallet can finally achieve its dreams of holding your precious Bitcoin. First, click “receive” in your digital wallet. This will generate your wallet address for copying. Now go to your exchange account and follow the steps to withdraw or send money. Paste your wallet’s address and confirm the transfer. You are now holding Bitcoin in your digital wallet. The future is here.
- Deposit Bitcoin in your Ignition Casino account. Once you’re logged in to your Ignition account, click the silhouette icon at the top right of your screen. Then, click Deposit and choose the Bitcoin option. You’ll see a QR code and a wallet address. Inside your digital wallet, you can choose Send and either scan the QR code or copy the address. Select the amount of Bitcoin you want to deposit and then hit Send. After confirming, your deposit will appear in your Ignition account in a few minutes. Forget the days and days of back and forth messages with your credit card provider while you jump through hoops and deal with bureaucratic denials. As the legendary J.G. Wentworth would exclaim, “It’s YOUR money and you want it NOW!”
Bitcoin is the seamless way to move money in the modern era.
Using a Bitcoin Bonus to Make Money
Okay, so we’ve covered the basic steps that allow you to play real online poker with Bitcoin, but. We didn’t mention one of the best parts! We’ve got a huge cash bonus for you when you make your deposits with Bitcoin.
If you’re making your first new deposit with Bitcoin, we’re paying you a 300% bonus. 150% is available right away in the form of a Casino Bonus, which you can use to play table games, slots, and more. An extra 150% is unlocked as you play poker, rewarding you for all qualifying hands and wagers. This means that if you deposit $1,000 in Bitcoin, you get up to $3,000 in bonuses!
How’s that for making your digital dollars go farther? Even the best free online poker game never paid you like that for playing!
The new poker welcome bonus is unlocked as you earn Ignition Miles, which is our player loyalty rewards program. The more games you play, the more you earn, unlocking better and better redemption rates as you go along. If you reach and hold on to Diamond status, you’ll be able to get a dollar of cash for every thousand Ignition Miles you earn. Start out at Steel status and see where the journey takes you!
Type of Online Poker Games to Play at Ignition Casino
You can earn your new Welcome Bonus by playing in cash games as well as online poker tournaments. In fact, you get 15 Ignition Miles for each dollar of rake and each dollar of tournament fees you pay in. The rewards are always adding up as you play real online poker. We have a pretty good variety of poker games to choose from, as well.
The best and most popular online poker game to play, of course, is Texas Hold’em. You can go no limit for the most exhilarating form of online poker known to man, or you can take it back a notch with fixed limit play. There’s also Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo, which give you some much-needed variety once you become experienced enough to follow along. In Omaha, 4 hole cards and 5 community cards are dealt, and. You’ll use two of your hole cards along with three community cards to make the best five-card poker hand possible.
Most of the excitement at Ignition Casino comes in online poker tournament play, though. Here you can chase truly massive paydays. Our current Golden Spade series will hold $10 million in guaranteed prizes available for winners! There are also weekly guaranteed payout tournaments, freerolls, and Jackpot Sit & Gos. They let you get into a small rapid format tournament ASAP whenever you want, with up to 1000x your buy-in at stake as a sweetener.
Of course, you need the right strats to win! It’s a jungle out there in online poker land. Here are some of our best tips to keep your real money stack trending in the right direction.
Online Poker Strategies to Use Against Other Players
When you’re playing a real online poker game, your strategies have to change a little bit from those that are effective at free online poker tables. There, poker players are extraordinarily loose (i.e. willing to bet often and bet large amounts with a wide range of hands) because there are no consequences for losing. People will go all-in with almost anything.
At real money cash games and online poker tournaments, however, the game changes significantly. Players tighten up and their behavior is far more thoughtful. There are four major characteristics to keep track of that will dictate what a winning strategy is at a given table and against a particular player. These are: weak/aggressive and loose/tight.
Weakness or aggressiveness refers to how much a poker player will bet with their hands. Weak players don’t bet large amounts, even with really good hands. They’re more likely to seek a little payoff with their hands when possible, which opens them up to the risk that an opponent in a game will pay to see another card due to favorable pot odds and draw to an even better hand. Aggressive poker players, on the other hand, bet big and really put pressure on other players. If they get favorable position (i.e. get to act later in each round), they’ll be betting even with mediocre hole cards. Their poker play style can be exploited by calling their bluffs and semi-bluffs with quality cards and re-raising them, making their overzealous bets even more painful.
Looseness or tightness refers to the quality of cards an opponent will play with. Tight players look for high-quality cards in all spots, and often adhere religiously to starting standards. When these players are involved in a hand, they very often have the goods. If they’re betting, put them on top pair with a decent kicker or better, and don’t try to bluff them out. They probably won’t fold because they’ve been waiting ages for a premium hand. Of course, if you’ve got a surprising set, they’ll almost always pay you off. Loose players, on the other hand, play their game with a wide variety of cards. They’re much harder to accurately figure out. Proceed with caution, and never assume that a “dry board” (with non-connecting, non-suited cards) missed them, especially when they’re betting big.
Okay, you now know how to make a real money deposit at Ignition Casino with Bitcoin and score huge bonuses, and you’ve got a few strategic notes in mind. We’ll see you at the tables, and wish you the best of luck!